Thursday 7 February 2013

Title: 'Prayer of Confession'

Title: 'I AM SORRY GOD'/Acryl  -  Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola A. (Feb.13)

Confession

Guilt can hold us back from enjoying  many blessings. 

The Bible states in 1 John 1:9  - 

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 

The Bible also states in Proverbs 28:13 -

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall have mercy.
So, if you have done something wrong for which you feel guilty or ashamed about, it is time to acknowledge, and let go of it, by confessing and surrendering this to God. Please pray this prayer with me now...

Have mercy on me, Oh Lord, for I am a humble and miserable sinner.  I renounce all of these sins, heavenly Father, and repent of them, and I promise to make every effort not to repeat them. Have mercy on me, pardon me for these errors and any I might have omitted from forgetfulness or ignorance; in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray for forgiveness. And I pray that your Holy Spirit may dwell with me in the coming day, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Amen.

 God Bless You.

Peace and Love - Rev.Bola A.

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment