Friday 15 March 2013

'STEP 2 - Prayer For Protection'

Title: 'Crystalite'/106 - From Precious Stone Art Collection by Rev.Bola.A.

 STEP 2
Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves
our Saviour Christ Jesus, could restore us to sanity. 
 
Philipians 2:13 
'For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.'

 ----------------------------------------

Dear Lord....
Thank you 
for watching over my home, 
it's inhabitants and contents.

I ask that you post guardian angels 
at each window and door, 
ensuring its security.

Thank you so much 
for guiding my finances 
so that I can easily afford to pay 
my rent, mortgage or taxes.
Amen
-----------------------------------------
Peace and Love Rev.Bola
*Christians Victorious Fellowship - Int
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment