Wednesday 3 April 2013

Title: 'Pleading The Blood of Jesus Christ'


Title: 'THE BLESSING 25Mar'13' - Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola A.
Heavenly Father God,
In the name of Jesus, I now plead the Blood of Jesus over every inch of Rev.Bola's physical body, over every inch of her soul, and her Spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any and all demons and principalities who come against Rev.Bola. I also plead the Blood of Jesus against any and all negative and evil people who may come against Rev.Bola.
I plead the Blood of your only Son our Savior and protector Jesus Christ against any unnaturally created accidents or catastrophes that may come against Rev.Bola. I  plead the Blood of Jesus Christ against any and all unhelpful and unwanted physical, mental and emotional diseases, viruses, or illnesses that could come against Rev. Bola.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now and always fully protect your daughter Rev.Bola against all of these things that I have just Pleaded Christ's Blood on. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Thank you God The Father
Thank you Jesus Christ.
           Love Rev. Bola
Read more: 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment