Monday 24 March 2014

Title: *God is Wide Awake*




 Psalm 121:3–4
 He will not let your foot be moved;
 he who keeps you will not slumber. 
Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 

Wise Thought
There have been times in my life when I felt like God was ignoring me.
I thought, if God were awake, he'd realize how much I need him to move on my behalf right now.
If this happens, I can always reassure myself that God is wide awake and tuned in to my situation.
 He is watching over me to protect me. 

The above verse is part of the "pilgrim psalms" sung by the people of Israel,
 as they neared Jerusalem for one of the major pilgrimage feasts
As they took their final steps toward the temple,
 they celebrated and sang of God's faithful protection from harm.

Yes, I can trust God to keep me safe along every journey of my life. 
I can remember, he never sleeps or slumbers. 
He doesn't require a Red Bull (energy drink) to stay attentive to my needs.
 And he is guarding over my steps,  along every path of my life. 

Luke 1:49
For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.


Recovery Prayer
O God,
It is only when I am truly grateful for Your mercy and grace in my life,

 that I find release from life's trials. May I be forever thankful. 
In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen. 

{Ref: Christians in Recovery)
----------------------------------------------------
 Posted by Rev.Bola
Christians Victorious Fellowship - Int

No comments:

Post a Comment